Know how to avoid the #1 Mistake in Algo Development
Even the most well funded and well educated algorithmic developers run foul of curve-fitting.
Our guide will explain:
- What over-fitting is
- How over-fitting ruins your systems
- Techniques to avoid overfitting
- Hold out data
- Robustness of parameter values
- Walk forward optimisation
- Monte Carlo permutation analysis
- Market stability checks
- Show the statistical evidence that robustness tests improve system outcomes
Get our Whitepaper for FREE
Are you tired of seeing your trading systems underperform in live markets?
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.